Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Why a Video Game Bucket List?!


Recently, I found myself buying new games before I would finish my old one... and then (also recently) I realized that I've been doing this my whole damn life. I've only beaten games that EVERYONE has beat (Mario, Sonic, Halo, etc) .. which means that I'm a tool that succumbs to peer pressure, and if 10th grade Health class taught me anything.. it's that I shouldn't have unprotected sex with strangers.

.. I may have gotten off track ..

Any-hoosier, I decided to make a 'Video Game Bucket List' -- quite simply a list of games that I want to play before I die. I thought the idea was neat, and that I could keep a journal of the games that I beat as I went on. Some games are good, some are bad, some are TERRIBLE.. but I'm going to play them all. I might not beat them all, but I'm gonna give it my best damn try!

I'm gonna use this Blog as a way to keep track of the games that I've beaten, along with giving my opinion on the game's quality as well as a "SOB Scale" of 1-10. The "SOB Scale (TM)(R)(C)" is a way for me to convey to you how much of a bitch this game was to beat.

The list will be posted shortly, and if you have any other suggestions.. good games, bad games, anything, leave a comment and I'll think about posting it on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment